I’m explaining to you HOW trans women fulfill stereotypical gender roles, and how a male identifying with womanhood is misogynistic because a male doesn’t know the slightest of what it’s like to be a woman. The only way a male can ‘identify’ as a woman is if they suppose there is truth to the femininity = female myth which is a direct product of patriarchy.
If you want SOURCES
- A woman is a grown female, and there is nothing ‘identifiable’ about it.
- Brain sex does not exist
- As for stereotypes, that’s all trans women have to go by - because males do not know what it’s like to be a woman.
"The maxim “trans women are women” is a false equivalency that means at least three things.
First, it means that being raised as girl from birth is not an important or relevant aspect of being a “woman” because one can be a woman without these formative experiences.
Second, it means that having a female body is not an important or relevant aspect of being a “woman” because one can be a woman without being female bodied.
And third, it means that to be a “woman” simply reflects an individual’s desired relation to the social category “woman;” rather than serving as shorthand for the physical and cumulative experiential realities specific to female-born (and certain intersex) people around the globe.
Reducing the experience of womanhood to a subjectively defined “inner knowledge” that is “inclusive” of anyone who claims to have such inner womanly knowledge erases the lived realities and material constraints placed on women and girls from birth– regardless of whether women enjoy being “women” or not, and regardless of whether they “identify” with other women or not. I will not trivialize these objective realities in order to “validate” the subjective identities of a few. That is not a statement of hate, it is a practical refusal to prioritize identity theory over women’s real lives.”
- Trans women threaten to KILL women
- Trans women RAPE WOMEN, especially in safe spaces
- If you haven’t realized that trans women pressure lesbians to find them attractive and sleep with them, then you obviously don’t have a tumblr blog. Radfems cop it day in, day out. Lesbianism is same-sex which DOES erase biological males.
And that’s just scratching the surface. I am really sick of doing this for you, you need to start doing your own research. Obviously, however, you’re trying to catch me out rather than actually trying to learn anything so I’m not going to keep spending time finding this shit for you.
In honor of my posting on this blog again I want to do a small giveaway to thank my followers for sticking around.
- Rose quartz worry stone
- Chrysoprase tumbled stone
- Green Calcite chunk
- Amethyst pendant
- Break at home geode (not pictured)
- Mystery Prize
- You do not have to be following me, though it is appreciated if you do
- Reblog to enter, 1 reblog=1 entry
- Likes do not count as a entry, though are alright for bookmarking
- No giveaway blogs, and please dont spam your followers
- Removing or editing the text in any way will disqualify you
- Must be 18 years or older to enter, or must have parents permission. As per tumblr guidlines
- Ask box must be open for me to contact you if you win
- Must be willing to give me your shipping address if you win
- The winner will have 48 hours to respond or another winner will be selected
The giveaway will end Tuesday, September 30th at 8pm Pacific time.
Winner will be chosen via random.org for fairness.
You may reblog as much as you wish, but again please don’t spam your followers
Giveaway is open worldwide, all shipping expenses paid by me.
Winner will not be publicly announced unless they are okay with me doing so (due to past winners of others and my own giveaways receiving hate from those who didn’t win)
This giveaway is in no way affiliated with tumblr.
Please do not tag it with #giveaway so tumblr staff doesnt inter vein and remove notes or the giveaway all together.
That’s a good question, and one I’d like answered as well. I’d like to think it’s an echo chamber on tumblr, but the truth is, with activists like Mock and Cox and the good folks at the SRLP and GLAAD etc, that’s not true.
And who knows. It’s troubling, certainly.
I just looked outside to check the patriarchy and apparently it’s reigning men
The next time an MRA tells you that raping women is an evolutionary advantage for men, tell them that killing rapists is an evolutionary advantage for women.
my feminist goal is not to convince men that girls are of value, my feminist goal is to achieve a future where the judgement of our value isn’t in the hands of men.
I notice I still have a lot of libfem followers (thanks for sticking with me, guys), so I thought I’d post a few things that explain what’s going on with this blog/what’s going on with radical feminism/how my ideology has changed. All interesting reading, and might be useful to anyone who’s…
Libfem is short for Liberal Feminist as opposed to a Radical Feminist and this is a table I have in my drafts right now which shows the basic differences between the two! Radical Feminism also holds the belief that the patriarchy, nor any other form of oppression can be completely liberated from without the take down of Capitalism; as it is a system that inherently exploits these societal oppressions.
good things about melbourne
- lively activist scene
- lots of lesbians and radfems
- really nice parks
- awesome vegan/vegetarian restaurants
- lots of cute lil cafes
- cool bars that r really chill and lack misogynistic dudebros
- many cool suburbs to visit
- the op shops always have really cool stuff
- trams everywhere make it easy to get around
- people are generally friendly and nice
- the girls here are so damn stylish
- the beaches are nice
bad things about melbourne
- the fucking myki system